WHY CHOOSE US
We constantly strive to improve our standards, and to be careful towards workers, customers and the environment
Health, safety and environment are our first concern, consequently we achieved assessments by the most important certification bodies and our fleet is managed by an intensively trained staff.
SQAS (Safety and Quality Assessment System)
The Safety and Quality Assessment System (SQAS) assesses the performance of the Logistics Service Providers and is based on the following principles:
• safety and security (maintenance, attention to the driver, attention to the loading/unloading operations)
• health (protection of drivers and of loading/unloading operators)
• environment (attention to any loss of product during loading/unloading operations and transport)
• quality (proper training)
The ISO develops international guidelines to promote good business practices on a global scale, consequently its certificate demonstrates that Autochim srl:
A. has put in place an appropriate quality management system
B. analyses and comprehends the clients needs and expectations.
C. has determined the processes required to finalise the expected results (providing excellent services and increasing client’s satisfaction) and is implementing them.
D. has granted the availability of the necessary resources to support the activities and to supervise the above processes.
E. works in order to prevent the noncompliances and adopts processes of improvement designed to:
1. solve any noncompliance
2. analyse the causes of the noncompliances and take corrective actions in order to prevent any repetition
3. handle complaints received from the clients I. is continuously monitoring, measuring and improving the effectiveness of the internal quality control system.
Responsible Care is a chemical industry’s voluntary program through which companies commit to achieve excellence behaviors in Security, Health and Environment areas.